Monday, January 30

EtsyGreetings Valentine Blog Hop

Our little Etsy team is hosting another great blog hop and I'm so happy to be able to participate again. This time around we're pairing a Valentine card from our shop with a gift item from Etsy. This one was easy for me. My valentine and I are both a little nerdy, quantitative methods folks (he: statistics in education, me: statistics in health). So this print from le petit elefant is a perfect gift for him. I just love it!



From my shop, I paired it with one of my "you are my favorite" valentines:







10 comments:

Linda said...

Great gift pairing! I think that print is adorable.

Annie said...

What a sweet print! Love your card as well. Hope you and your sweetie have a beautiful Valentine's Day!

Dough, Dirt & Dye

Ankhs said...

Love your card and the gift pairing! Wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day!

Unknown said...

I love this Pair of goodies. Nothing says Love like two nerds in a stare off together with a great card. A complete Fave for me.

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

So sweet! I love the "nerd art" and your card is delightful!

Cheers,
Susan

Terri said...

Great card and the print and is super cute too.

Atticelf said...

They're both great!

ij said...

i love the 'nerd art' as well. i'm a nerd at heart. beautiful card too :) i think any nerdy guy would like both!

Adorebynat said...

Awww....such a cute print! Love it!! And your card is very nice. LOVe 'em!

Sammie - Stitches 'n Scraps said...

That print is adorable! It's a little nerdy and a little sweet. Great card to go with it too!