Sunday, April 12

A New Twist



I have been salivating over the many bright vintage earrings on Etsy lately and decided to finally pull out my jewelry supplies and make some for myself. I found some great vintage beads from Etsy suppliers, as well as a terrific price on sterling silver wire and headpins (also at Etsy). After a few hours of practice on some old wire to loosen up those rusty skills, I was all ready to go. The results were very satisfying - a simple design, so totally my style.

But what to do with the extra beads? And how to incorporate this different direction into my existing shop. The earring tree card was born! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my creation - please leave a comment if you have a moment to spare.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Beautiful! I love those--it's a great idea :)

BeansThings said...

Seriously! How darling is this!? Love it!

Unknown said...

I love love love love love how you displayed those earrings! Great job!

Handz by Patz said...

LOVE THEM! Absolutely beautiful!